SERVICES > EVALUATION
Why hire an evaluator?
Good program evaluation isn’t just looking back on what you’ve already done. Evaluation is an integral part of planning, implementing, and continuously improving your programs.
Most grant-funded programs require you to evaluate your work. Your funding source and your board of directors need evidence to show if a program or policy is meeting its intended goals. You also might want an independent assessment of how well a program is working so you can make improvements along the way.
NASH INSIGHTS offers comprehensive evaluation services that can help to build effective programs, identify areas for improvement, and document what works and what doesn’t. I will develop a customized evaluation plan that is appropriate for the audience you want to reach. I will present feedback, updates, and reports to you concisely and in a user-friendly format. Good program evaluation will help your organization GROW AND THRIVE.
These are some of the programs NASH Insights has recently evaluated:
- Pittsfield Promise, an early childhood initiative of Berkshire United Way aimed at increasing third grade reading proficiency in the Pittsfield Public Schools
- Improving Teacher Quality Program–Berkshire Early Learning Lab, a professional development program spearheaded by Mass. College of Liberal Arts, aimed at training teachers to develop early childhood curriculum in STEAM disciplines
- Certified Nursing Assistant Career Ladder Program, an educational program at Berkshire Health Systems for CNAs, funded by Commonwealth Corporation’s Healthcare Workforce Transformation Fund.
- Northern Berkshire Educational Alignment Collaborative, an effort spearheaded by Childcare of the Berkshires to improve alignment among early childhood education programs in Northern Berkshire County.
- Berkshire County Goes to College, overseen by Berkshire Compact for Education at MCLA, includes college visits for third and sixth graders to Berkshire County’s four college campuses